How to Set played Video on VLC automatically to Full screen. Once you launch a video, it automatically goes to Full Screen.
This will save you some time(seconds at most) by making all Videos played with VLC Media Player to Always be in Full Screen.
To Set all Played Video with VLC Media Player automatically to Full Screen, these are the following method to follow:
1. Launch VLC Media Player.
2. On the Menu bar, Click on Tools, then select Preferences OR Press Ctrl + P to go to Preferences.
3. The VLC Media Player Simple preferences window will open up.
4. On the top Menu bar, Click on Video (Where the Red arrow is facing).
5. The Video Preferences will open
6. On the Display option, After Enable Video, You will see Full Screen, if you check the box, all videos played with VLC Media Player will be automatically played in the Full Screen Mode.
7. After Checking the Full Screen Box, Click on Save Below.
8. Automatically all Videos played with VLC Media Player will be in Full Screen.
Thanks for learning this, hope you have been able to automatically set all Videos played with VLC Media Player to Full Screen. Thanks
Please Share and Comment Below for any problem faced or encountered.