4) Go to the location where you install the VLC media Player usually C:/Program Files/VideoLAN
5) Open the VideoLAN folder, Open the VLC folder and then open the Lua folder
6) In the Lua folder, open the extension folder and paste the time_ext.lua file
7) Then go back to the Lua folder, open the intf folder, paste the looper_intf.lua
8) Open the VLC Media Player, to the View on the Menu bar, Select the Time V2.0
9) Leave the Settings the way it is and Click on Save , VLC media player will request for a restart, You close and reopen VLC media Player.
10) After restarting VLC media player,Load a Video into the VLC media player, your video should show at the top right hand corner, Video time in hr:mm:sec.millisecond, that is for Hour:Minute:Seconds.Milliseconds
Please comment below for any problem faced and share below.
Show Milliseconds in Video or Audio Timing in VLC Media Player