How to Set Up Proxy Settings on Microsoft Edge Browser. How to change the Proxy Settings on Microsoft Edge Browser.To change the Proxy Settings on Microsoft Edge Browser, Please follow the instruction listed below:
1) Launch the Microsoft Edge browser.
2) On the top right hand corner, Click on the three dotted symbol, then Click on Settings
3) Scroll down to Advanced Settings and then Click on Advanced Settings.
4)Scroll down to Proxy Setup, You will see Open Proxy Settings
5) Click on Open Proxy Settings.
6) A settings window will pop up, it is set Automatically detect Settings by default.
7) Scroll down to Manual Proxy Setup and put ON Use a Proxy Server.
8) Enter the Address, the IP address of the Proxy server and also enter the port number of the proxy server, then click on Save.
Hope with this, you have been to learn How to change the Proxy Settings on Microsoft Edge Browser.
Please share and like below, also comment below for any problem encountered. Thanks