The 5KPlayer is a very powerful and popular media player. It plays almost if not all video and audio files throw at it. It is an excellent player due to the fact that it is free.
The 5KPlayer stands strong among major media player for Windows.
So, today we going to learn how to fix audio and video out of sync using the 5KPlayer.
Syncing of audio and video are processes that should have taking place during the editing process. Most modern and good budget movies do not usually come with this problem, but old movies and some hard coded movies when been converted do have this syncing error. Some poorly edited movies and just some recorded speeches might come having this problem.
In fact, some of the audio and video sync (synchronization) problem might occur due to change of frame rate while editing or when converting the video from one format to another.
So this tutorial will guide us on how to fix audio and video out of sync with the 5KPlayer using right click and then clicking on Synchronization.
In order to fix audio and video out of sync with the 5KPlayer, This is what you are to do:
1. First of all, launch the 5KPlayer. (Open the video)
2. Right click on the 5KPlayer window and then click on Synchronization.
3. A window will open, Track Synchronization.
4. On the first option, you will see Audio/Video.
5. To fix audio and video out of sync , You can either use the slider below the Audio/Video (moving the slider towards the left position decreases audio and should be used when audio is faster than video while moving the slider to the right position moves the audio forward and should be used when audio is slower than video)
6. The Audio track synchronization (sec), you can either increment or decrement, using the up and down arrow. if the audio is faster than the video then you can decrement (down arrow), if the audio is slower than the video, then you increment (up down).
Pressing the RESET button, takes it back to default
So hope you have been able to fix your out of sync audio and video using the 5KPlayer.
Hit back at me at comment section for any problem faced.