How to change the Skin of Daum PotPlayer to a skin of your choice. How to use a custom skin or the native skin with Daum PotPlayer .
Skin have been available for s for a very long.
Skin are how interfaces of software look like, the look and feel of an interface is its skin.
Skin also denotes how menus are arranged and how all the User Interfaces of a software are viewable to a user of the particular software.
With Daum PotPlayer , the skin of the media can be changed, just like other players and it is actually easy to accomplish.
To change the skin of Daum PotPlayer , Please follow the instruction below:
1. First, you have to download the skin You are will to use. You can see a list of all Daum PotPlayer skin on this link and can download all use.
2. After downloading the skin you want, Launch Daum PotPlayer .
3. Right Click on Daum PotPlayer Window, and click on Skins and then select Skin Settings
4.The Skin settings window will open, Click open Skin folder (Where the Red box is ).
5. Extract the downloaded skin of Daum PotPlayer, and paste the file (usually in .dsf format) in the opened PotPlayer skin folder.
6. Click on OK to close PotPlayer skin settings, then close Daum PotPlayer.
7. Launch Daum PotPlayer, Right Right Click on Daum PotPlayer Window, and click on Skins and then select the skin you want to use (Here I copied the Gold Leopard skin).
8. Immediately, the skin will automatically change to the selected one. Below is a picture of the Gold Leopard skin for Daum PotPlayer.
Thanks for learning this, hope you have been able to change the default skin of Daum PotPlayer to one of your choice. Thanks
Please Share and Comment Below for any problem faced.