How to Download Video Subtitle with Daum PotPlayer
Subtitle are transcript of movies, video files that are usually displayed in the screen (usually bottom of the screen) which can be the exact language as the video or a translation to another language to enable users of the language to go along with the video.
Closed Captions are used for the deaf or those with listening disabilities.
Subtitles comes in different format, They are as follow
.srt – SubRip text file
.ssa or .ass – Advanced Substation
.usf – Universal Subtitle Format
.idx – VobSub
.sub – MicroDVD or SubViewer
.aqt – AQTitle
.jss – JacoSub
.psb – PowerDivX
.rt – RealText
.smi – SAMI
.txt – MPEG 4 Timed Text
.stl – Spruce Subtitle Format
.pjs – Phoenix Subtitle
.gsub – Gloss Subtitle
The guide below will assist you to learn How to Download Video Subtitle with Daum PotPlayer:
1) Launch Daum PotPlayer with the Video you want to watch and download the subtitle.
2) Right Click on the Daum PotPlayer Window, Click on Subtitles, Click on Online Subtitle Searching, then Click on Download Subtitle from OSdb(Open Subtitle Database).
3) A window Subtitle Downloader will open.
4) The Subtitle Downloader has Menu, File Name, Language, Format, Part, Title (Marked with a Red Box).
5) Make sure the Subtitle Downloader Menu match with the characteristics of video you are willing to download. (Most especially File Name with Format, 480p, 720p or 1080p etc.)
6) After checking the file (subtitle) you want to download, Click on Saved Checked subtitle(s), it will download to the location of the Video File.
7) After Saving Checked Subtitle, you can load it to the video by clicking on Load selected Subtitle.
Hope with this you have been able to learn how to Download Subtitle using Daum PotPlayer.
Please share and like below. Also comment below for any problem faced or encountered.