Ever watching a movie or a video and find a spot you will like to have an image of, Yep. Actually you can take a snapshot, capture frames of the position or take a screen shot with the DivX Player either using a keyboard shortcut or by right clicking.
So first of all, let’s determine the default location where saved images should be kept.
2. Press Ctrl + P on your keyboard to go to Preferences OR Right click on the DivX Player screen and then click on Preferences.
3) A window will open, named Preferences.
4) On the left hand corner, check down, you will see Advanced, Click on it and this interface will appear.
5. The default location of images will be shown below at Folder: the default location is C:UsersVideosDivX MoviesSnapshots
6. To change the default folder, Click on Browse, a window (Select Folder) will appear, go the location where you want your images to be saved by default (I prefer to create a folder in the Pictures Folder named DivX Player).
7. Then click on Select Folder, then click on Apply and then OK.
8. Then you can close the Preferences Window.
How to take screenshot, snapshot, capture frames or perform screen capture with DivX Player
1) Using Keyboard shortcut
How to Take Screenshot
Ctrl + S: Capture original size (Automatically saved image to default image location or selected image location)
2) Using the Right Click Option
How to take screenshot
Right Click on the DivX Player window, Click on Take a Snapshot.
Hope with this, you have been able to take cool snapshot or screenshot of your favourite spot or position in a movie or a video using the DivX Player.
Please share below and comment for any problem faced.