How to disable notifications in Google Chrome Browser. How to enable do not disturb me feature in Google Chrome Web Browser
The do not disturb me feature is use to set which sites are allowed to send notifications.
The do not disturb me feature is met to prevent sites from showing notifications.
Google Chrome has two options for notification
i) Ask before sending (Set websites allowed to show notifications)
ii) Blocked (All websites are disabled from showing notifications)
To disable notification from any site. Please follow the instruction listed below:
1) Launch the Google Chrome browser.
2) Go the Customize and Control and click on Settings.
3) The Settings Window will be showed.
4) On the left hand side of settings page, click on Advanced to expand it, click on Privacy and security.
5) Scroll down, You will see content settings. Click on it
6) The content settings window will be shown
7) Scroll down to Notifications, Click on it and a new window will open
8) It will Ask before sending (recommended), Click on it and it change to Blocked, this will disable notification from any website
Hope with this, you have been to learn How to disable notifications in Google Chrome. How to enable do not disturb me feature in Google Chrome Web Browser.
Please share and like below, also comment below for any problem encountered. Thanks